"Credo che non è giusto giudicare la vita degli altri, perché comunque non puoi sapere proprio un ca**o della vita degli altri."
[Radiofreccia]

When you say nothing at all - boyzone  

10 agosto 2008

It's amazing how you can speak right to my heart 
Without saying a word, you can light up the dark 
Try as I may I could never explain 
What I hear when you don't say a thing 
The smile on your face lets me know that you need me 
There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me 
The touch of your hand says you'll catch me whenever I fall 
You say it best..when you say nothing at all 

All day long I can hear people talking out loud 
But when you hold me near, you drown out the crowd (the crowd) 

Try as they may they can never define 
What's been said between your heart and mine 

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster